Anne Phung Nguyen

My name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in beautiful Orange County California with my amazing husband JP and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry. My Instagram account, @annephung, is where I am most popular with my followers. I post about my day-to-day life, both positive and negative. My parents brought me into America in the year 1990, at which point I was just one-and-a half. I would not be able to share my life story today without my parents' efforts to work for their dreams and put up with sacrifices. My parents were the source of my inspiration and helped me to become prosperous. Within my head, I knew what the plan was to live my life. Go to college and graduate. Wed. Purchase a home. Get kids. I believed that this was the ultimate definition of success. but life was not so sure to teach me what success meant. The money and the status of my position didn't make me feel happy. I felt as if I was wasting my life to earn a paycheck. In 2013, I discovered my love was working out. I also enjoyed having fun and being able to aid others. In the process of pursuing the new direction of my life, I found personal training. The business I started was in 2014 and I'm celebrating 7 years of success in 2021. Few Asian women have a job in the world of fashion. My mission in this field is to create a more healthy and sustainable life style that is in line with the desires of my customers. Furthermore, I try in empowering others to achieve their goals and dreams so that they can achieve what they wish to do. When my work was taking off, I was struck by one of the biggest losses in my lifethat of losing my mother. To be in Heaven she is now in peace in peace after a long battle with Scleroderma. Yet, I keep the memory of her daily. Even if you can't see the signs at first, God has a funny way of providing us with what we truly need. It was my mother's abrupt death that altered my life forever. It was a true blessing. that it provided me with a chance to live my living a full and fulfilling life. She passed away at the age of 87 on Tet/Lunar New Year Day. The day was her chance to enter her next life. I was given a second opportunity to live the life of a fulfilled and happy. In my 30's, I feel more alive than ever. I am able to say that I live now and not just surviving as I did previously. My life is shared with my readers so that I am able to share with you my experiences and words. This can help you know you're not alone. It is possible to accomplishing anything you wish to. Therapy is vital as is regular. Health is the greatest riches. I hope to live your life at your best and never have regrets about the end of your life. Death is our only certainty in life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anna Popplewell

Arielle Kebbel and Arielle Vandenberg